Blue Claws Lacrosse is a non-profit club lacrosse program that focuses on whole-child development, in order to compete in the most elite leagues and tournaments in the country.
- Range from 2nd to 11th grade, organized by high school graduation year
- Compete in the Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (GHCLC), the NXT Mid-Atlantic and/or the Maryland Youth Lacrosse Association (MYLA) leagues in the spring
- Play in tournaments throughout the US
- Train and play as a team, with year-round opportunities
- Truly encourage multisport athletes, but are lacrosse focused in the spring